Sep 29, 2013

Sunday Stitches

This week has been very busy over here in The Bryer Patch sewing room. I have had a few orders for a couple of lucky pups! Lucy will now be chowing down in style, using her new dog bone placemat at every meal. Lucy's "mom" has hardwood floors, so I cut out a matching liner from vinyl to keep them protected from splashes.


Coconut is a new puppy who lives in Florida.  She will be receiving this adorable bin to store all of her toys. I used fusible fleece to provide a nice soft interior. Don't you just love all of the bright colours on Coconut's fabric bin? There is just something about polka dots that make me happy!



Meghan is celebrating her 9th birthday, and her aunt is sending her a lovely gift. Meghan will be able to use this tote bag to carry her music books to and from class. Purple is always a very popular colour for girls, and this time I added some fun bright colours to the lining. Meghan's aunt wanted a "fancy" style "M" and I was able to deliver!  Happy birthday, Meghan!


And last, but not least, Diego's mom sent me some adorable picture of his birthday celebrations. Looks as though his cake was pretty yummy. A word of caution though, the cuteness in the following pictures is almost too much!!! 



Happy Sunday, everyone! Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment