Sep 1, 2013

Sunday Stitches

Sunday is my favourite day to spend tucked away in my little sewing room. Saturdays are often spent running around with the kids, getting chores done, and visiting with friends. But Sunday is an entirely different story! Slow and lazy, filled with the promise of a day spent indulging in my favourite pastime. Bet you can't guess what that is???? I thought it would be fun to share a little sneak peak of what is on my sewing table on Sundays. This week, somebody (or should I say some-puppy?) is getting a new Bryer Patch tote! 
Designing on the computer - the first step!
Now, Mr. Darcy is a pretty special pup. At home, he is known simply as Darcy. However, he often goes to work! Yup, that's right, Mr. Darcy is a workin' man! His gentle disposition and unabashed desire for snuggles makes him a perfect therapy dog. His new tote bag will accompany him to the "office" to help carry all of his supplies. I am thinking red fabrics with a sprinkling of paw prints, combined with a healthy dose of a masculine stripes will be just the ticket for this new tote bag. Stay tuned for some pictures of this tote all ready to go!

Just to keep things pup-tastic, I have an exciting new project underway. The pattern is laid out on my sewing table all ready to be cut out. Let's see if anyone can figure out what the outcome will be? Here's a picture to help you out. Not sure? Well then, you'll just have to hop on over to the Bryer Patch next week and all will be revealed!  Leave a comment and if you guess correctly, I'll even make you one for your own fur baby.  Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment