Sep 15, 2013

Sunday Stitches

The advent of cooler days makes for perfect Sunday stitching. Tucked away in my little sewing room with a cup of tea and CBC playing in the background, I work away happily on whatever project is on my sewing table. Want a little peak of today's creations? It's Mr. Darcy's tote bag! All done and ready to be put to use as Mr. Darcy heads off to his job as a therapy dog.


Mr. Darcy, your tote bag awaits!
After what seems like ages out of routine, I was back into full swing today! Machines were humming away productively and my embroidery scissors got a workout. 


Where have you been, lady? We missed you in the sewing room!

Dog bones and paw prints frolic across the front of this bag. Lined with a cheery stripe and coordinating handles, I think the finished product is just as cute as a button! So, off to work with you Mr. Darcy! As the keeper of  furry snuggles and puppy licks, your work benefits many who are in need of companionship and comfort.  Keep up the good work, Mr. Darcy!



Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment