Aug 30, 2013

A Proliferation of Pillows - The Addiction Continues!


I was so excited to be asked to create these special pillows for an upcoming wedding. Aren't they a great way to remember a special day? Selecting that perfect gift for a special occasion can often be a challenge, and you really want something that will be cherished for years to come.  I think personalized pillows are just the thing, don't you? These sweeties will be residing on the bride and groom's couch post wedding and I hope they will be a continual reminder of a very special day in their lives. These pillow covers are made of a durable cotton front and a linen backing. This customer wanted to have envelope closures, but a zipper closure would also be just fine. I love the neutral colours and simplicity of the embroidered monograms and dates. The larger pillow are 16X16 and the smaller date pillow is 12x18.


I heart weddings!


Visions of pillows are swirling around in my head - Oh! The possibilities are endless! Wouldn't it be adorable to embroider a pillow with baby's name, date of birth, weight and all those yummy details for a new nursery? I'll bet a new mom would be smitten with such a thoughtful gift. How about Christmas gifts for cousins, nieces and nephews? Embroidered pillows are going to be making an appearance in my Etsy shop very soon. Check it out at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBryerPatchDesigns. Maybe you have a unique idea for an embroidered pillow? Let me know, I am always available to help your vision come to life. It is quite possible you too will soon have a pillow addiction!

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful long weekend. Pop by for a visit to see what is on my sewing table over the weekend - I think you might find it "woof"-tastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment