Nov 27, 2013

Tote Bag Week - Bag Three

Chirp! Chirp! On a day that finds us snowed in under dreary skies, I am happy to post some pictures of a happy and sunny tote bag. We didn't receive as much snow as some other areas, however, we are still enjoying plenty of the white stuff. The colours of this book bag are so yummy! This cheerful little winged friend is joyfully sharing a tune with us.


All five tote bags will packaged up for pick up today. I have really enjoyed sewing them, and I will miss their bright colours hanging all around me in my sewing room. 



Tomorrow I will be sharing another little boy book bag. No monkeying around! That hint ought to give  a pretty clear idea of the theme. I am off to enjoy a quiet and gray day. I have made a pot of chill, some tea biscuits, and a bread pudding is baking away in the oven right now. I have decided that today calls for comfort food and I just felt like being in the kitchen. A rare occurrence indeed - might as well take advantage of that! Check in tomorrow for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment