Nov 24, 2013

Sunday Stitches

This has been a very busy season, filled with plenty of holiday orders! I have had my hands full working away on Christmas stockings for both humans and our canine companions. I love stockings! I think that they are such a nice way to decorate for the holidays, especially if they are personalized and unique. My kids love their stockings too - they always find them filled to the brim on Christmas morning. What fun! Here are a few pictures of some of the cute projects I have been working on.




Stockings for people have also been very popular! One little girl named Ayla, who is in love with polar bears, will find a special stocking hanging when she wakes up to check the treats from Santa.  I snuck in a little bit of time to make some stockings for my own family as well. Of course, they are turquoise and apple green, what else would they be?




Next up on the agenda is the matching stocking for our pup, Rosie.  I have some vintage lace and I am planning to incorporate that into her creation. She really loves winter, and we enjoyed a snowy walk last night. 


I recently finished an order for five book bags. Check back later this week to see some up close photos and a few more details. For now, here is a sneak peek of the adorable tote bags all in a row!


I just can't seem to decide upon a favourite! Stay tuned for plenty of pictures in the days ahead. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment