Nov 26, 2013

Tote Bag Week - Bag Two

It seems to me that all littles love dinosaurs! So, today's book bag is just perfect for those who would love to inhabit Jurassic Park. I love this whimsical dinosaur alphabet design, a little cute and little silly all wrapped up in one!


This "Letter T" dinosaur is done in vibrant colours. Again, the tote bag is a great size for books and all the treasures that might be discovered during a day searching for clues about the dinosaurs. I enjoy mixing patterns in the same colour palette, and this tote bag gave me ample opportunity. The inside lining is a bright and cheerful star pattern and picks up on the spiky theme of the dino on the front of the bag. Because polka dots are so wonderful, I just had to add a few to the handles. I think this bag just screams "FUN"!!!!!


I hope that Thomas will enjoy his new book bag. His mom will also be happy to know that after a day spent digging for dino bones in the park, this tote bag can be washed up and ready to go for the next adventures.

Check back tomorrow for a tote bag number three. A little "birdie" told me it was very cute! Can you guess the design? See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Also love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lavinia! Stay tuned - a new bag every day this week. Cuteness overload!!!

      Delete