Jan 13, 2014

A Tote for Sophie and Exciting News!



Well, Happy New Year to one and all! I took these pictures just before the holidays so there is a Christmas theme to them. We had a lovely holiday, and have now settled back into our regular routine. The first week back was very exhausting, however, I think we are all feeling the groove and contentment of being back to the familiar. 

Here are a few pictures of a lovely little tote bag for Sophie. I adore the vintage feel to the floral fabric and the teal blue is a wonderful contrast for the apple green leaves.

Although I was on a bag sewing binge before the holidays, my current sewing interests are focused on a very exciting new development in our family. My brother and his wife are expecting baby number 3!!! So, I have been creating and sewing so many baby items. I can't wait to share them with you in the days ahead. We know that we will be welcoming a nephew, so lots of little boy projects are currently on my sewing table.  I visited Hobby Lobby and Joanne's fabrics recently, a rare treat for this Canadian girl! I might have gotten just a little carried away with my purchases but I have to say it was such a delight! 

Enjoy the pictures of Miss Sophie's sweet tote!







No comments:

Post a Comment