Oct 27, 2013

Sunday Stitches

The dog bone Christmas stockings have had their photo shoot and are now ready to head off to their new homes. Rosie and I had so much fun setting up for all of the pictures. She was such a good girl, and the perfect assistant.


Every stocking is personalized with a name and a choice of fabric to match individual holiday decor. I had lots of fun sewing these up, but more fun will be had with filling them up with treats. This week I am planning on sewing up a few stockings for the humans in my family, and of course, a very special stocking for the model, Rosie. We got plenty of perfect shots, but also had a few bloopers! Are you sticking that tongue out at me Miss Rosie?

Really, Mom? Do I have to do this? I do like the treats though!
That treat was super yummy!


I would say the good pics outnumber the bad, but I'll let you be the judge.






Feeling a bit of holiday spirit yet? I know I am! I hope these pictures have given you a good dose of "cute", but remember - the doggie doesn't come with a stocking purchase! Have a happy day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment