Mar 30, 2014

We Are Family - My Brother, Sister and Me!

We are getting ready for another week here at our house. It was a lovely weekend, and I managed to get a few things done in my sewing room. My brother's baby shower is coming up very soon (April 26th), so I am trying to get many projects done now to avoid a last minute rush. Remember that cute "Lil Bro" onesie that I posted a while back? Well, the cuteness continues! I have finished the t-shirts for the big kids too. I still haven't decided if I should wrap them up and give them as a gift at the shower, or if I should give them to the kids to wear when they arrive at my house for the party. Regardless, I think this set of t-shirts will be great for the older kids to wear when baby arrives in May. Have a look! Don't they look so sweet all together?




My brother and his wife finally decided upon a name for said baby boy. They sent me a nice email with all the details, which I just happened to open in the grocery store. Content with this new tidbit of juicy knowledge, I ran through the aisles fulfilling my list as quickly as possible so I could get home and start planning all the personalized baby things I want to create.  Now that I am finally in possession of this much anticipated information, I can get to work on the diaper bag and little goodies for his nursery. So, I will save the name announcement until I have his new tote bag all ready. So exciting! Tomorrow I plan to get the fabrics all set to be cut out, planning the linings and pocket colours. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment