Mar 27, 2014

A Very Exciting Day - My Tote Bag Featured on Susieddesigns! Also, Happy "Bark"-Day Rosie!

Remember a few days back when I told you about my favourite new pattern? Well, I let the pattern designer (Susan Dunlop) know how much I enjoyed working with her pattern, and she featured my work on her own blog. Thank you so much, Susan! Here is a link to the post: http://susieddesigns.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/the-millie-nappy-bag-another-fantastic-customer-creation-to-share/ . If you are interested in sewing a lovely bag for yourself or someone you know, do check out Susan's patterns, you will be running off to your sewing machine lickety split!

In other exciting news here at our house, we have a birthday to celebrate today. Tonight we will have a "bark"-day party for our littlest, and furriest family member. Our Ganaraskan pup turns 5 today. Happy Birthday, Rosie! Better head off to the kitchen and get to work on the pup-cakes for our party festivities.

I am working on a pattern from Noodlehead http://www.noodle-head.com, called the 241 Tote. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.noodle-head.com/2011/03/241-tote-pattern.html. I have most of the pieces sewn up, however, I just need to find a bit of time today to put the finishing touches on the tote. It's looking good so far! I will post some pictures when it is all done. I must be anxious for spring because I chose a pink and brown combo for the tote. There might be a few polka dots involved...would you expect anything less? Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment