Feb 18, 2014

"S" is for Sisters! Cute Totes for Big Sis and Little Sis

Happy Tuesday morning! Still more snow falling today and it would be easy to start to feel that spring will never arrive. In order to combat this dreary day, I have a couple of bright and cheery tote bags to share. Full of pinks, purples, polka dots and strips. A perfect combination of happy things to bring some colour to an otherwise dull day.

These totes were ordered as gifts for a family who just welcomed a new baby girl. I think it is so thoughtful when giving a gift to a new baby, to include the older child (or children) as well. In this case, Piper is now a big sister to Trinity. Trinity's bag is subtle pinks and a hint of apple green, perfect for a little girl but also suitable as she grows older. Piper's bag just had to be purple! I even used some  striped thread to add many shades of purple with hits of pink to the stitching. The upper and lower case letters are just so cute, and perfect for young ones.



I hope Trinity and Piper will use their new tote bags on many wonderful adventures as sisters! I have a few more pictures to share so enjoy : )

Piper loves purple!


Of course, polka dots!

The lining of Trinity's tote bag

label love!

Stay warm and cozy on this snowy day. I am off to my sewing room to work on some baby items - yippee! Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment