Nov 16, 2011

Welcome!

Well, hello! Welcome to my brand new blog. A little about me...my name is Shannon, and I am in love, truly and madly, with my sewing/embroidery machines. Really, I think I might have an addiction. I wake up at night thinking of all of the things I need to make! My true passion is bags and home dec stuff. I have always loved purses (ask my long suffering hubby about that!) and tote bags. Personalized stuff is also a fave. So, I have combined the two! I can lose entire days whipping up bags and pillows. It all started when I decided to take a sewing class. I have always wanted to learn and I was hooked by the time the first lesson was even over. I loved all of the different stitches and lettering on my machine, so when I discovered that there was such thing as an embroidery machine, I just about lost my mind! So, I am now the proud owner of both machines. I am mom to identical twin girls who are just the best!


I am thrilled to finally get this little business venture off the ground. I hope it's not cheating, but my wonderful mother-in-law was my very first customer! She ordered four tote/library bags for her sister's grandkids as Christmas gifts. I embroidered them with applique and we will add a corresponding book for a great gift that can be used time and time again.







Please grab a cup of tea and have a look around. I am attaching some pictures so that you can get an idea for what kinds of things I create. There really is no limit to what designs are available. My favourite thing to sew is the tote bag. I have always loved purses and all manner of bags. I also adore home dec stuff and especially like personalized pillows for kids. Thanks for joining me! If you have any questions, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment