Nov 27, 2011

Baby Shower Bliss

I just love baby showers! They are such happy times, full of laughter and excitement. Yesterday we celebrated with my cousin and her husband, who are expecting their first baby in February. We had a family luncheon and it was so nice to connect with everyone.








Now that my own "babies" are getting so big (12 years old - wow!), I am forced to get my baby fix elsewhere. Luckily, we will soon have a couple of new babies in the family. I remember when my own babies were tiny, and despite the exhaustion they were magical days. I wish this joy for my cousin and her family and was thrilled to be able to host a party for them. I made her a tote bag to take to Grammie's house  along with some other goodies. I am really excited about the bibs that I have made for her. They are "milestone" bibs, so that she can put them on Logan at one month, two months, and so on for a great year of pictures as he grows. I think the biggest hit with both young and old was the candy bar. Filled full of blue and green treats it made an adorable display and it was "sweet" of everyone to come.


Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment