Jun 27, 2014

So Many Teachers Toting Bryer Patch Tote Bags!



 Isn't this a lovely collection of colours and patterns? So pretty, and reminiscent of summer flowers, making them a perfect gift for this time of year. These tote bags were ordered for the end of the school year, as gifts to a group of teachers who work together. I was given their favourite colours and then I got to work designing and sewing. I especially enjoyed working with batik fabrics for the "A" bag and the "P" bag. I just love the depth of colour and texture in the batik, and I plan to work with it more often in the future.

Size wise, these are the large tote bags. They will come in handy for the teachers while they are carting books and school supplies back and forth. A layer of soft interfacing provides structure and durability. I have made so many of these cheery initial totes. These are just a few, but I never get tired of creating them. I will leave you with lots of pictures - hope you enjoy them!













No comments:

Post a Comment